Sep 5, 2009

First Week = Success!

My first week of work was great! But some of the questions that students ask are just ridiculous! I don't know how many times this week I've heard: "where is my refund check?" I mean, seriously, I'm starting to think that students are only going to school so that they can get a refund check. Not thinking about the fact that they'll actually have to pay that money back in the future.

Anywho, I've been learning a great bit of information and am asking less questions than I did on the first and second day. I think after next week, I'll be good to go. Classes start for me next week as well; I have two classes that both meet once a week UGH! One of my professors even sent the syllabus out two weeks in advance, so yes I already have homework. Go figure!

On the bright side, I have an amazing internship to look forward to each day, and I'm more equipped for the upcoming semester than ever. I think I've finally learned how to study LOL!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.