Jul 8, 2009

Are These Not Killer?

Ok, so I've been to Twelve Oaks mall in Novi, MI quite a few times, and I am absolutely in love with these shoes.

You'll learn that I am a very versatile person, but at the same time I like a shoe that's very diverse. Just like these. I mean, seriously, what can't you wear with these delicious sandals? Even with a not-so-neat pedicure, you could get away with these shoes.

Now though, I must be a little bit more cautious about the things that I buy. Therefore, I stray away from things that aren't really suitable for work, which of course is business attire. Not so much casual. I mean, the men wear slacks, button-up shirts with ties. The women have a little bit more freedom in the professionalism department. So I could definitely do these for the office. Simply to dress up a top and short pants, or with a fitted white button up top with a flowy brown skirt.

The opportunities are endless... Could I take these to a corporate office, with 30 floors of employees? Probably not, but for what I'm doing now, these definitely work.

What do you think???

PS- you can get these from shi By Journeys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.