Jul 6, 2009

Loves Blogger = )

My blogger story is unique- well, to me at least!

Last summer, I felt the urgent need to address many issues regarding preteens/teens/young adults. The easiest and most efficient way to do so was to blog about it. I figured, lots of people will read a blog and they may even find the information useful in some way. I did lots of research about the different blog sites, and Blogger seemed like the most user-friendly place for beginning bloggers.

My love for blogs was established then. I wanted to share as much information as I could with anyone who would read it, and it worked. Unfortunately, my focus wasn't completely there and my blogging skills weren't up-to-par causing me to delete the blog that I worked so hard at establishing. Which leads me to my next point...

In the Fall of 2008, my blog aided me in being selected for the 2008-2009 Inaugural Blogging Team at my University. Although I hadn't visited my blog in several weeks, they enjoyed what I had to say and I was one of the chosen 9 to blog about my campus experience.

My love for blogging has grown tremendously! I'm in love with layouts, the Coffee Shop and everything else that Blogger has to offer. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging. Blogger has a wonderful bunch of users. It's great to be able to share my take on things with the world.

Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.