Jul 18, 2009

A Previous Life...

For those of you who didn't know (I'm sure none of you did), I used to have a blog directed toward older teens where I'd give advice and tidbits about relationships, employment, scholarships, and other things along that line. However, the school year rolled around and I found myself with less time to dedicate to my blog... so, I stopped blogging as much and very seldomly viewed my comments from this blog. It wasn't until about a week ago that I actually deleted it, so it was still getting comments.

A few days ago, I decided to open up that yahoo account and see what was new. To my surprise, many of my readers enjoyed my relationship advice. So as a gift to my new readers, I' m going to post my old posts on this blog. I'll try to do this once a week, maybe on Sundays. So be sure to watch out for this... The first one will be posted on Sunday, July 26th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.