May 5, 2010

Starbucks Update

I don't personally get paid for advertising appealing information about Starbucks on my blog, but I enjoy a nice frappucino every now and again. I'm sure some of my lovely readers do as well... some more indulgent than others. I ran across this ad on my Facebook page; you can visit any participating Starbucks during Happy Hour (3-5pm) Friday, May 7th- Sunday, May 16th and create your own frappucino or purchase one of the menu fraps for half the price... YES, HALF-OFF FRAPPUCINOS! For most, that's about $1.75 a pop! Can't beat it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.