Jul 20, 2009

Interview Anxiety!!!


Last night before bed (I couldn't sleep), it dawned on me that I scheduled my internship interview on the wrong day. I mean, it wouldn't have really been a problem to go into work a few hours late, but I'm all about the money- so I couldn't do that. I went onto the website to try and reschedule the interview for the correct date, but I was locked out of the system! Go figure! I ended up needing to meet with the internship coordinator to fix the issue, which I realized wasn't a big deal. Well, not really- but kinda! The interview that was 3 days away is now less than 2 days away, therefore I need to prepare myself accordingly.

What will I wear? What questions will I ask? How will I wear my hair? Stilettos or no? Perfume or not? Notepad or not? Reference sheet or not?
Wowwww, this is my mind right now. Not to mention the millions of other things that are running through my mind. I'm currently thinking ahead to Friday, and this is how my days look:

Tuesday, 8am- Make it to Starbucks for Free Pastry Day- no way I'd miss that with my morning Java Chip Frap-light whip! Although, I was considering an Iced Chai Tea Latte... I don't know, I'll figure it out when I get there.

6p- Arrive at school to tutor someone in a class that I don't remember much of! However, the power of tutoring is learning- so, yea I'm re-learning some things. AMAZING!

8p-10p- Study, read, do some homework problems and teach myself how to use this stupid Financial Calculator! UGH, I hate it... I'd much rather use my TI-83 Plus that I purchased for a whopping $106 bucks 8 years ago!

Wednesday, 6:30a- Wake up to take Grandma to work...

10a- Internship interview... Praying for the best!

11:30a- 2:20p- Finance class

3p-4:30p- Tutoring a Grad Student... thankfully he's adjusting a budget, which is a no-brainer for me.

5p- Head Downtown to the Tigers game. I don't even know who they're playing, but I don't give up freebies. I hope the other intern doesn't embarrass the company!

Well- after this... I can breathe a little. Hopefully! In the midst of all of this, I will be impatiently awaiting my exam grade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love the GAB Life??? I'll Keep It Coming :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.